In January 2019, I started my MA program in Government at John Hopkins University. With homework taking up a more significant amount of my time, my blog-related research is certainly going to suffer. Instead of admitting defeat, I’ve decided to share excerpts from various assignments in this series. I was inspired by the Twitter feed “Sh*t My Dad Says.” While “Sh*t I Say at School” is a funnier title, I’ll go the less vulgar route and name it “Stuff I Say at School.” Some of this material will be familiar to DR readers, but presenting it in a new context will hopefully keep it fresh.
Below you’ll find links to all posts in the series.
- Part I: Tocqueville and the “Nones”
- Part II: Self-Interested Politicians
- Part III: Rodrik on China and Development
- Part IV: The Rise and Fall of the 6th Party System
- Part V: Tocqueville and Social Capital